Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Gabe didn't seem to really care about opening things. He was pretty tame in the morning (which is actually a first for him).


Eva refused to open any gifts until she had ridden her new bike from santa. She had to ride it all over the house. She loves her bike!



Gabe just chillin' and getting ready to go open gifts.





We had our friend take a picture of us the night before at her house. We went over there for dinner. We had a great christmas and now we are just trying to ween Eva off of chocolate and candy. This should be fun...




4 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Eva you look awesome on that bike! I know what you mean about the candy...I don't know how many times I've told Lauren to stop eating candy! Love the family picture! --Jen

Papa Doc said...

Lindsey - you and Hans look fabulous! Handsome couple, that's for sure. It looks like Eva was excited for her Santa gifts.
I'm very glad you had a nice day. We missed you - you were here one year ago and we had such a good time with Eva then. Maybe another year we will be together for Christmas.
Mom

Mike and Adrianne said...

You all look great! I'm so glad you got to spend this Christmas together.

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

I like Eva's new ride!! And Gabe looks pretty darn exhausted from all the opening of presents. I sure was...hehe.