Friday, December 03, 2010

He's 30!

 Well, he made it to 30 and he looks just like he did when he was 20...hot! :)  Hans loves German cakes so this is one I got from a local store.  It's a cherry and chocolate cake.  It was heaven!

 On another note, this week was an Out and About Discovery Group outing (it's a group my friend Christy and I started back at the beginning of summer).  We decided to brave the cold and head to Mainz for their annual christmas market.  It was freezing, but fun.  There was a ton of food and lots of fun shopping to be had by all.  Here's the gang that decided to come.

Just one of the vendors at the market.

3 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Gelukkig Verjaardag!!!!

The Duke said...

That cake looks devine! It's worth turning 30 if you get to eat that thing. :)
Happy birthday again.

Mike and Adrianne said...

That cake looks really good. I hope it was a great birthday. He's now as old as me!