Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 Of course, Gabe was Batman.  What else would he have been? :)
 And then there's our little chicken...


 Cecily was really into it.  She loved running around like crazy.  In fact, she was sort of like a chicken with her head cut off. hee hee hee (I know, I'm so funny right?).  We finally had to just keep her in her chicken coop (aka stroller) because we couldn't keep up with her.
 Eva made up her own costume.  She wouldn't be anything I suggested.  They weren't girlie enough suggestions apparently.  So, she was a "ballerina butterfly".  You can't see her full costume because of the coat, but it turned out pretty cute.
What really made the night was the incredible moon!  It was a full moon that started out burnt orange/yellow.  It was absolutely incredible.  It was awesome since it was on Halloween.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture of it, but this will have to do.

I hope you all had a great and safe Halloween.  Ours was really nice and relaxing this year.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Gabe makes a legit Batman. And your girls look gorgeous as usual. Love that little chicken outfit!

Seth and Natalie said...

Great costumes, especially the chicken! Plus I like your orange moon, ours wasn't nearly that cool.