Friday, October 31, 2008

Pictures from our night out trick-or-treating


Elise, Eva and Nathan out trick-or-treating. Eva has a crush on Nathan.


Gabe and Wyatt. These two were due two days apart, but Wyatt was five weeks early. It's so fun watching the two of them grow up together. I just wish we weren't moving away from them.





Eva fell asleep before we even left to go trick-or-treating. She was so excited, she wore herself out. It was so funny. She was using the hood (the head of the frog) for a pillow.


Gabe is Bob the tomato from the veggie tales. Isn't it cute?



6 comments:

Shanna said...

They are so stinkin' cute!!! I love the tomato costume ... and that Eva fell asleep before you could leave. Too funny.

Jess and Jen said...

Those are really cute pictures! The kids look great...such cute costumes! I love that Eva fell asleep before you left...I wish mine would do that! --Jen

Mike and Adrianne said...

That is so cute that Eva is passed out on the floor. What cute kids.

Seth and Natalie said...

I love their costumes. It was a battle to get my girl to be anything other than a princess, so congrats on the little sleeping frog!

gillian said...

Lindsey, you just called me and I accidentaly rejected the call! I cant call you back so you will have to call me again, please! I am watching Jess and Jens kids while they are in Hawaii. They are the cutest ever! Call me back ok!
Jilly

Lokodi said...

Jilly,

Did you just realize that you said jess and jen's kids are the cutest kids ever on my blog that had pictures of my kids? :) I happen to think my kids are the cutest kids ever. Although, I will admit, Jess and Jen produce some pretty dang cute girls.

Lindsey