Sunday, October 19, 2008

Poor, Tired Gabe


We were eating dinner the other night and I looked over and found Gabe dosing off. So I said, "Hello Gabe" and he immediately piped up and gave me this funny wide awake smile.

After another second, I turned my head and he started to stare off. He kept giving my friend Laura this really dirty look. It was hilarious. He was just staring her down. Then he slowly started dozing off again. It was funny to see how fast he went from sleep, wide awake and happy, to mean and staring, then back to sleep.


And this is how it all ended. Isn't he cute?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love sleeping pictures of babies. So cute. He is adorable.

chelsey said...

That's really sweet. Wish we could see him in person!

Papa Doc said...

I love that "mean, dirty" look. :)
He is beautiful.
Mom