Sunday, January 18, 2009

Part 5: Egypt














The kids were really bad this day. It was a long day. We had to take a bus 3 hours from Alexandria to Cairo and then back again. We also went to the egyptian museum in Cairo, but weren't allowed to take pictures. That was completely amazing! It was wonderful to see the pyramids. It was very dirty and the toilets freaked me out. I don't really have the desire to go again. It was a great experience being able to see the pyramids, but other than that, Egypt wasn't much but desert and dirt.

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Egypt! I would love to go to Egypt. It looks like Eva had a great time. I think it would be cool if you guys got to go back without the kids.

Papa Doc said...

So what is with the camel in that first picture? I guess he just wanted to show off.

This whole thing is amazing. I used to think it was cool when Mom and I traveled a lot in the U. S. Guess we had low expectations.

Brother Ray Morley and his wife, Sandy, went to Egypt on a mission for the Church. What a place!

Dad Clark