Monday, March 23, 2009

Paris...the first day


The first day of our trip was rough. Hans and I both got the flu. We forged thru it though. However, we didn't see as much as we wanted to on that first day because we were both so sick. We did manage to see the Arch d'Triomph and the Musee de Orsay, which is the above picture. This museum has a ton of impressionistic paintings. I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have walked without feeling like I was going to throw up.


This is at the Arch d'Triomph. I'm not sure what kind of memorial it was, but it was pretty cool.



Hans not feeling well and taking a break on the arch.







We walked along the Champs-Elysees to get to the Arch. It was pretty cool. Lots of high end shops. Too rich for my blood.


1 comment:

Papa Doc said...

How did you ever get over the flu so quickly? Wow, Paris is really something.

Dad Clark